|Working Area||Focus Components||Supporter(s)/
Health and Nutrition
Basic and Functional Education
Disaster Risk Reduction
|Stromme Foundation and ERIKS Development Partners|
Elimination and Oppression of violence against impoverished women in project areas through social accountability
“By 2016, 1000 poor and marginalized families of Netrokona Districts of Bangladesh have improved economic status and enjoy their entitlements with dignity”.
1. By the end of 2016, strong civil society mechanism functioning to address and advocate for the child rights and the social and economic rights of people
2. Improved Health and nutritional status of the 1,000 target families (especially mothers and children).
3. Children of the 1000 target families have access to quality basic and functional education.
4. 1,000 families have improved income generating opportunities.
5. Target households have developed their resilient to natural disasters.